Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nanny Mail 11/24/09

Picked up my computer this morning and everything seems to be working fine. If history repeat itself, it will relapse after a week or two and refuse to receive but this time I have a promise I can take it back and get it fixed again--free.

So Brian, I was able to open your attachment and also I have Sumr and Haeli's addresses on my list.

And I will soon embark on my adventures with Netbook. The repairman I took the Toshiba to did not like them and didn't recommend them. The first time I looked at them at the store, the clerk didn't know what they were--until I pointed to one in the display case and the label above which said Netbook. The HP I bought this morning has a mini-cam and a microphone so if someone comes by who knows how to downloard Skype will get to educate me on how to use that.

We are expecting the Frye's tomorrow, Wednesday, and they plan to go back on Saturday afternoon. There may also be some people around on Friday trying to make our trailer into a float for the Fairland Christmas parade on Saturday afternoon. That will be interesting. The last time we had one I think we worked on it for a month.

No comments: