Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nanny Mail 12/29/09

I haven't written Christmas letters in a while since I instituted the No Christmas Cards rule but I have enjoyed so many of the leters that I have received that I thought I would relent.

I wrote one last week on Christmas Day when we were all snowed in but I guess my program didn't like some of the addresses because it clogged up and the letter didn't go. So this is a second try.

We did get out today for an appointment with the Dr. Just wanted to refill a Fosomax prescription and he has this idea that he should see me at least every two years. And went to Walmart to pick up some essentials like cat litter.
The main roads are open but the parking lots are pretty much a mess.

And we have heard a train or two but the traffic is very sparse.

Belatedly MERRY CHRISTMAS

And we still have pecan pie!

No comments: